- The lightweight 80 grams Smart 2.0 is easy to operate and has no moving parts or levers.
- As it operates according to the tube principle, the Smart 2.0 is therefore suitable for both lead climbing and top rope climbing.
- In the event of a fall, the Smart 2.0 blocks the climbing rope, with the newly developed high-performance brake insert interacting with the belay carabiner. It therefore offers the belayer optimal support and significantly improved safety.
- Mammut recommends use of the Smart HMS for the Smart 2.0. It is suitable for rope diameters from 8.7 to 10.5 mm.
- Basic Cut
- 90% Aluminium, 10% Plastic
There are no reviews yet.